Skip to main content

How to Write a Blog Post that Ranks in 2021

  You're writing all these blog posts, but for some reason, you're not getting any rankings, and search traffic from Google. And you know what?  Today, I'm gonna share why that is and how to fix that .  Hey everyone,  I'm Deepak Pokharel. And today I'm gonna explain the number one reason your blog doesn't rank. Before we get started, make sure you follow me on Pinterest on this blogpost, So that way when I post a new blog like this you'll get notified on Pinterest. Now, quick question for you. How many blog posts are you writing a week? Is it one? Is it zero? Is it 10? List the number below in the comment section, I'm curious.  The real reason I'm asking that question is that blogging is no longer a quantity game.  When I started blogging there were less than 30 or 40 million blogs. It was a smaller number. Now there are over a billion blogs.  Just think about that. A billion blogs on the web. That's roughly one blog for every seven people.  Do y

5 Reasons Why You Should Have Your Own Email Marketing System?

 Email marketing:

step by step guide;


Email marketing is the process of sending a means of involving or relating to the buying and selling of goods or sending commercial messages typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It involves using email to send advertisements, request business, or solicit sales or donations.


 Five reasons why you should have your own email marketing system today.

 Hi everyone! I'm Deepak Pokharel from Digiwedev and today I am more than happy to be with you in this new blog post if this is your first time here on my website.

 If you like to know more about digital marketing, email marketing, online business, and how to be successful online, please follow me on Pinterest now to get every new update almost every day.

 So, let's not waste more time and go directly to our topic.

Why you should have your own email marketing system?

 First of all, maybe someone here new to my website is asking what is or what do you mean by your own email marketing system? 

When you wanna send email marketing campaigns, when you wanna have your email list, manage your emails, manage your campaigns, and so on, you need an email marketing system. 


A service that helps you manage all this stuff. Usually, you go and check like MailChimp, GetResponse, AWeber, Active Campaign, and such companies. 

I'm not saying that these companies are bad, No. These are the top email marketing companies and they are great services. 

I'm saying If you are a professional email marketer you need to have your own system even if you are using one of these top services.

 So, you need to have your own system in line with whatever you are doing or you can replace the full system with your own Now in only 30 seconds.

 what is an email marketing system? 

Simply, it is an email marketing application that manages your email list, manages your campaign, and so on connected to a mailing system or a mailing server which is an SMTP server. You can learn in detail about systems and email marketing in my free email marketing mastery course on my channel in the coming days.

 Now, I wanna go directly to the point and why you should have your own system when it comes to email marketing.

 The number one reason; is pricing. If you go now to MailChimp as an example and let's select this standard plan or let's say the cheapest one is essentials and click on calculate your price and if you start with 500 subscribers, 500 contacts only, you'll pay 10dollars.

 In my case, I have around 20 thousand subscribers. I will pay around 159$ for 20 thousand contacts.

If you go here to my system. By the way, using Mautic. You can see every day I have new contacts, I have one hundred, 22 hundred, and so on.

 Every day have new subscribers. Do you know how much this system costs me? less than30$. So, there's a huge difference between pricing between email marketing services and your own system.

The reason number two; You see here, almost all companies have a limit on subscribers. While, if you have your own system you will not worry about subscribers count.

 You can have unlimited subscribers and this is really awesome. 

The third reason; is you can send cold emails with your system. If you have a new business, a new service and you wanna send cold outreach emails, there is no email marketing company that allows this type of email. 

You need to use a company like Woodpecker but you need to connect your own like a G Suite account or Office 365 account and so on. While in your own system, you can send any type of email and this is really very important.

 So, the same system can be used to send newsletters, marketing emails, and cold emails. This is very important.

 Reason number four; is that you will not worry about getting banned because it's your own system you take control over your own system you just need to follow the best practice and guidelines to keep your system safe.

 So, you will not worry about getting banned like one day you wake up in the morning and check your mailbox and you see Oh! you get banned from using your email marketing account. So, in this way, you will not worry about anything. 

Reason number five; which I think is the most important, is SMTP switching. You can any time switch email delivery services.

 I can anytime just change the sending service like use Poshmark, use Mail JIT, use G suite, my Gmail account, Elastic Email. 

Use Amazon SCS, use Spark Post. I can switch between SMPT services and choose the one I get the best delivery with. 

So, here are five reasons that I think at least will make you think about creating your own email marketing system, even though or maybe just to test with cold emails, test your newsletters with, and so on. And everything is explained here on my website. 

 So, to sum up, pricing is a lot cheaper, you don't have any limit on subscribers, you will not worry about getting banned, you can switch SMTP services anytime you want and test the best one for you, and at last sending cold emails. 

So, don't forget to follow me on Pinterest to get every new update almost every day and go now to Books and More read a book in 10 minutes to boost your knowledge and change your life. See you later!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to grow online business in 2021

How to grow online business: Full guide ;     When I first started my online business I had this crazy notion that I can start a business for free without ever investing in myself.  Without ever even thinking about spending one dime and I think honestly when I think back to that that is just like crazy it's kind of ludicrous to think that you could never really invest in yourself and then build this a massive business that's really going to pay you.  You know large amounts of money you know an income and so that's one of the crazy things that people tend to do is that they think that they can build a huge business and make a lot of money without ever investing in themselves.  And I think one of the reasons why they think that is because they see maybe programs or they attend seminars and they sell they on this dream of you know.  Being able to start a business for free and never really putting any investment in yourself and so what I want to do is I just want t

What Is Digital Marketing? And How Does It Work?

  Digital marketing:  All things you need to know; Hi, my name is Deepak Pokharel and I welcome you to  Digiwebdev 24 which is the foremost Digital Marketing and web development Institute where you will learn a lot of things in a unique manner about how to run a blog how to operate websites, how to develop websites, how to do programming, how to become a software developer and various other things in coming days. Let us talk about digital marketing; In this blog, we're talking all about digital marketing. What it is, how it works, as well as diving into some of the most proven and effective digital marketing strategies available today let's get to it. Alright so let's talk digital marketing. Specifically in this blog were going to be pulling back the curtain on what is arguably one of the most complicated and yet significant and most powerful aspects of running a business and that is digital marketing.  At the end of this blog, you're gonna leave with not only a better

How to write a blog

How to write a blog? step by step guide;  Have you ever read anyone on my blog post and found, Hey! They all follow a similar format. And you know what, it's not out of coincidence, it's for a reason. Because that formula helps me generate at least 37,000 visitors per blog post. Do you wanna know that formula on how I write the perfect blog post?  Hi everyone, I'm Deepak Pokharel, and today I'm gonna share with you, how to write a blog post from start to finish.  Now before we get started, I just wanna ask you guys to follow me on Pinterest so that when I post new articles you would firstly get notified. As soon as possible I would create My new Youtube channel so that it would be more helpful to you in learning about Digital Marketing, web development, Game development, and many more.  Now, I have a question for you:  How many of you have written a blog post before? If you have, leave a comment with yes. If you haven't, leave a comment with no. Because you know wha